Bathroom Fitters in Hackney
Space-Saving Tips and Tricks for Bathrooms with Limited Space
Even though your bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in your house, it’s often one of the smallest. If you can’t afford extensive house renovations, such as garage and loft conversions or house extensions, to increase your overall living space, then you’ll need to make use of every square inch of space available in your current bathroom. And, if you plan to install a bathroom as part of a conversion or extension project, then optimising available space is a great way to make the whole room feel bigger.
As a company of expert bathroom fitters, builders, decorators and kitchen fitters, we have designed, supplied and installed countless bathrooms in homes around Hackney.
As such, we have the knowledge and experience to offer some tips and tricks on how to make use of limited space in bathrooms, wet rooms, WC cloakrooms and shower rooms.
Some of our recommendations include:
- Fitted Shower Enclosures – These are ideal for loft conversions or house extensions with sloping or low ceilings. Just like our kitchen fitters, our dedicated bathroom fitters design bespoke units that perfectly fit the available space. Whether installing a reduced height shower enclosure or creating an angled panel, we have the necessary skill to fit a full-size shower unit, even in rooms with restricted head height
- Wall-Mounted Units – Although many house renovations we undertake in Hackney involve significant alterations, we also appreciate that even simple changes can make a big difference. Wall mounting vanity units frees up valuable floorspace whilst providing ample storage. As experts in carpentry and joinery, our bathroom fitters craft and fit bespoke units to suit your exact specifications. This is also a service that our kitchen fitters provide during kitchen installations
- Waterfall Taps – This is a great option for downstairs WC cloakrooms or loft conversions in Hackney homes, with limited space for a sink. A waterfall tap is smaller than many conventional taps, providing both hot and cold water from one spout. This means you don’t need room for two separate hot and cold taps. If you are installing a wet room or en suite bedroom in tandem with house extensions, a waterfall tap makes a stylish and soothing addition
- Shower Units – If you rarely ever use your bath and prefer the feel and convenience of a shower, why not simply replace your tub with a proper shower unit? Simple house renovations like this free up considerable floorspace and make your bathroom look much bigger. This is also an excellent option for Hackney homeowners looking to upgrade loft conversions with an en suite, but who lack the space for a bathtub. However, be aware that removing a bath from a family bathroom may make your property less desirable to buyers with children, if and when you decide to sell
- Fitted Cabinets – Countless customers have experienced the craftsmanship of our kitchen fitters during house extensions and house renovations, when installing bespoke units for open-plan kitchens. But many don’t realise that our bathroom fitters can also craft customised, moisture-resistant cabinets to your exact specifications. This makes the most of your available space. And, with a range of materials, colours and designs to choose from, we can ensure that our handiwork perfectly matches the overall aesthetic of your bathroom suite
We have the knowledge and skill to transform cramped bathrooms into spacious, practical rooms that exceed your expectations.