House Extensions in Dulwich
Making the Most of Your Additional Living Space
If you are looking to increase the living space of your home, there are several ways to do so. Garage and loft conversions are both excellent ways to optimise underused space without having to sacrifice a portion of your garden or patio. So, if you only use them for storing Christmas decorations and bric-a-brac, then our experts in house renovations can transform them into purpose-built, liveable spaces.
However, if conversion is not a viable option, then house extensions are the answer. Our builders, kitchen fitters and bathroom fitters have transformed countless homes around Dulwich with single- and double-storey additions, suitable for a wide range of uses.
On this page, we look at some of the best ways for you to make the most of your new extension.
- Home Office – If you work from home or run your own business, then you would certainly benefit from a private workspace. Even a small side-return extension makes the ideal space for a home office in Dulwich. What’s more, thanks to their skill at carpentry and joinery, our kitchen fitters can kit it out with bespoke office furniture, such as a desk and storage units, tailored to your exact needs. This is also a great option for loft conversions
- Extra Bathroom – Our experienced bathroom fitters often replace outdated suites with more modern, stylish installations, in tandem with house renovations. However, house extensions provide an opportunity to create an additional wet room, shower room, en suite or WC cloakroom. So, if you find there’s always a queue to use the bathroom in the morning, this could be the answer
- Children’s Playroom – Dulwich homeowners with children can sometimes find it difficult to relax and enjoy the comfort of their living room. After all, kids rarely play in silence and they often leave toys lying around for you to step on. If this sounds familiar, house extensions are a great way to create a designated playroom for your kids. The same goes for loft conversions. Our experts in house renovations will even take care of the decorating for you
- Open-Plan Kitchen – One of the advantages of extending a property is that you can create a much more open, spacious layout. This means you can finally install that open-plan kitchen you’ve always wanted. Our dedicated kitchen fitters design, supply and install kitchens in a range of styles, materials and colours to suit your needs, taste and budget
- Additional Bedroom – Are you looking to see a decent return on your initial investment? If so, adding an extra bedroom could push your Dulwich home into the next price bracket. And, to really make the most of your money, why not let our bathroom fitters turn it into an en suite?
- Workout Studio – If you love to exercise but can never find the time to go to the gym, then why not let our house renovations team transform your new extension into a private workout studio? Suitable for both loft conversions and house extensions, a private gym spares you from costly contracts, waiting for equipment to become available and having to wipe off other people’s sweat before you use a machine. Our bathroom fitters will lay your choice of flooring while our kitchen fitters install mirrors on the walls, to create your ideal exercise space. All you have to do is choose what equipment you want to fill it with